Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Hey, everyone, I have decided to start over with this blog because I wanted to be more creative and expand it to doing other stuff. I was also busy with school and just life itself. I thought the timing was perfect because the year has just begun. I rang in the new year at home with family and friends. It was great. Every year I make resolutions but I never go through with it so I hope this year would be different. Some of my goals are living a healthy lifestyle, focusing on my self, getting more focused in school, finding who I am, what I want to be and do with my life and also to start over with this blog. So I am happy to say that I am one step closer with following through with my resolutions. This weekend I plan to go to the mall with one of my close friends because I really need to get out the house instead of just being a bed potato, no not couch, bed lol. I haven't seen a movie in so long. I'm thinking about seeing In to the woods, it's looks interested. Has anyone seen it? Tell me what you thought about it? The week is going by so fast but I'm excited for the weekend. I have just been going to work and relaxing when I get home this past week because school is opening soon (btw I'm majoring in accounting) and I really want to get some rest before it starts. It reopens on the 19th of January and I plan on taking 6 subjects which equals to 18 credits, which is a lot but I really need to catch up in the school. I hope you all are having an amazing week so far and no matter what obstacles come your way, remember to always stay positive.

P.S. Some pictures from over the holiday season





                                                                   Christmas tree in the mall

                                                                 From my secret angel




       Outfit I wore to work on Christmas eve which was paired with a black skirt, stockings and black flats

                                                                Christmas tree at home

                                            Some of my friends that came to my Christmas lime

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...