Friday, January 16, 2015

Movie Review: Taken 3



Last week Saturday, my neighbour wanted to go and see a movie. He told me it was my choice of what I wanted to see. So I looked up two trailers on youtube. Disney's In to the woods and Taken 3. I love musicals but somehow In to woods didn't quite click with me, it was interesting. I love watching action but not all of them so I was quite hesistant when it came to this one because I haven't seen part 1 or 2 of taken. But when I saw the trailer I immediately feel in love with it. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen. I rate it 10 out of 10. It is definitely on my top list of movies. I highly recommend it for anybody who likes action or even for those who don't and may be a little sceptical. You should definitely give it a try. Liam Neeson is a great actor and I will definitely be looking forward to seeing him in upcoming movies. My neighbour wants to go and see another movie tomorrow called Wedding Ringer with Kevin Hart. Kevin Hart is the god father of comedies. I love him, especially in Think like a man 1 and 2 and also Real husbands of hollywood. But I'm not sure if I am quite up for it because this is my last weekend before school starts and I really want to get some rest. But it surely looks like a great movie to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...