Sunday, January 11, 2015

NOTD #1: Christmas Nails

When i left my first job working as a cashier at a grocery, I was not working for 8 months. I was going to school and doing 5-6 classes a semester so the load would have been too much to handle. So I decided to take a rest. During that time I didn't have much money to spend luxuriously on myself so when I started back working as a data entry clerk for the government I wanted to do something nice for myself and pamper myself because I have been working hard and giving up a lot of things like partying. So as the Christmas season came around, I decided that I wanted to do my nails. I looked up on Facebook nail technicians in my area and I immediately made an appointment. It was the best decision I made. My nails came out fabulous. I loved them and I definitely will be going back to that same place to get them done again.





2 comments:

  1. hi ... loved your blog ... many successes ... can you follow me on my blogger http://jucy-decor.blogspot.pt/
    already . now can you make a video showing its collection of nail polish ... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I followed you. I will think about doing a blog post on it but I don't have much nail polishes. I'm still in the process of building my collection.

    ReplyDelete

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...