Sunday, January 25, 2015

Quotes of Wisdom #1

In my last post I mentioned that I was devastated about failing some of my classes and then I strangely but coincidentally stumbled across this quote while watching a youtube video and it changed my thoughts about it.

"No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it. Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has a purpose, that the things that you desire may not happen today, but they will happen. Continue to persist and persevere"

It got me to thinking that maybe that was god's way of saying that things will be okay. I haven't been feeling my best lately because of mishaps. But it is a part of life, things don't come easy, some things you have to work very hard for. I don't think I have been doing very good at that. So this year I plan to do things differently. I want to indulge myself into the things I love, instead of worrying of individuals who don't even stop to think about me. And enjoy my life with people who actually do. I want to take better care of myself, mentally, physically and spirtually. I have been experiencing severe depression and I need to deal with it. So if anybody has any suggestions of dealing with depression, feel free to leave them in the comment section below. I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great Sunday.


P.S. I am leaving you a quote to help start off your week in the right mood.


Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, 
every problem comes to break us or make us. 
The choice is ours whether we become victim or victor!
~Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...