Sunday, March 15, 2015

Movie Review: Fifty Shades of Grey

Last week Sunday I had plans to go and see Fifty Shades of Grey with my friends and family but non of them ended up going. And the majority of them didn't even call. So two of my guy friends wanted to see it with me but I ended up declining both of their requests because my entire mood changed. So I looked it up online and I decided to watch it in the comfort of my own home. Which was the best decision I made. With all the hype surrounding the movie, I honestly thought it would have been better. But I didn't like it at all. I spent two hours watching that show and I really felt like if I wasted my time. It's a good thing I didn't go and see it in cinema. Even though I haven't read the book, I knew to myself that there should have been more to that movie. Most of the sex scenes were cut which was really stupid because that is what the show was suppose to be about. The only thing that I really liked from that movie is the song by The Weeknd called Earned it. I love that song. I am still willing to give the movie a second chance so when part two comes out I will watch it but I am not sure if I will be spending my money to go and see it or just see it in the comfort of my own home which I think might be a better idea. What are your opinions about the movie? Well I hope you all enjoy your week. Take care.









3 comments:

  1. I id the exact same thing, I ended up watching it at home, if I was one of the people who paid to go and see it (and my local cinema is almost up to £10) I would have been so annoyed. It was pretty awful, they are so lucky it was hyped!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the song tooo

    styleflaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...