Sunday, March 22, 2015

My new phone: Samsung galaxy S5 mini

I have been needing a phone for quite some time now. The other one that I had was the Samsung galaxy s and it doesn't have much space. So it was slowing down. It wasn't accepting or making calls. It was just a pain.  So I decided to go and get myself a brand new one.  I bought the Samsung galaxy s5 mini, the blue one. It is the best decision I have made.  It has a lot of space and the camera quality is really clean.  It's just what I need. I was willing to splurge for it because I work hard and stress myself out a lot.  So I don't mind having to spend a large sum of money on myself. As the months go by, I am buying stuff that I really need. But in my opinion it is a really great phone especially for the tech savvy person. I highly recommend it.









P.S. Sorry the lack of creativity and bad quality of this post but I was sick for the past couple of days and I was suppose to go and see Insurgent and do a review on it but I couldn't. This post was done at the last minute. Next week the post will be better. Enjoy your week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great phone! I've got the iPhone 4s still! haha x


    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...