Sunday, April 26, 2015

Movie Review: Fast and Furious 7



Last weekend I saw Fast & Furious 7 and I strongly do not regret it. I was never a fan of the franchise so I might have just seen like the first 2 movies. So when it started I was a little lost at first but my cousin informed me. I was always a fan of Paul Walker, he is a great actor. I really enjoyed the movie. It is one of the best action films I have seen in a very long while. I highly recommend watching this movie. It was nice to know that Paul Walker's brothers stepped in for him for them to finish the movie. And at the end it had a dedication to him. It was honestly nice but heart breaking at the same time to see this tribute and to know that this great actor is gone. But he is in a much better place and his legacy will live on. R.I.P Paul Walker. Gone too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...