Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Cousin Helice Wedding Day

Last week Sunday (Easter Sunday) was my cousin's wedding. It was suppose to begin at 2 p.m but it didn't start until about 3 o'clock. When I got there it had already begun. The ceremony was pretty fast. Every thing was happening at one place. So we sat and waited, while they went to a little park nearby to take photos. But they took so long to do everything. After the speeches was over, we had dinner which was about at 6:30 p.m. It was so ridiculous. A lot of people left right after because the groom's family was coming from very far. So it was only her side of the family that was there afterwards. They cleared the chairs and table soon afterwards so everyone can start dancing. I had a really great time. I haven't been to any party or anything like that in a very long time. I got home at 2 in the morning.










I wish her all the best in her marriage. I know she has been through a lot so I hope everything works out for her. She is also about 5-6 months pregnant. Even though it doesn't look like that at all. She also has a 6 year old boy from a previous relationship but the dad died a few years ago. It is glad to see her happy again. I hope everyone has a great Sunday and a productive week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...