Sunday, April 5, 2015

My Week in Photos

I decided to do something different this week. I got some inspiration from one of the greatest blogger's I have been following for a while now, ugly face of beauty aka Gracie Francesca. I adore and admire her a lot. I hope you all like it. Have a great week.




1.          2.

3.          4.


5.           6.



7.




1. Saturday I had a hair appointment. I relaxed my hair. But my hair could never grow because the hairdresser is always cutting it. I does wonder to myself whether hairdresser's doesn't like to see your hair longer than theirs. Btw the hairdresser is my aunt. I don't mind now and then the ends getting clipped but when she starts to cut a lot I get annoyed and then gets vex more than me when I don't want it cut. 
2. On Tuesday i went and do a little shopping. I had to get a pair of shoes for my cousins wedding so i bought these nude heels but I really wanted a wedge but I didn't get it.
3.After walking around the entire mall we were starving so we bought pizza. I was too hungry to take out a picture before we started eating.
4. I was getting the 2:30 feeling while I was on work. Some days I just doesn't feel like it but I have to make that money.
5.Thursday I had an ultrasound appointment at the hospital. It was the worst. I got there at 9 and didn't leave till after 1 and I still didn't do it. They gave me another date to come back in 3 months. I was so upset.
6.On Good Friday I went to an annual walk it has every year on good Friday in my home town. They recreate scenes from the bible.
7.I tried flexi rods for the first time in my hair for my cousin's wedding that is this afternoon at two o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...