Sunday, May 31, 2015

Boardwalk Lime (My cousin's b'day)



Last week Saturday was my cousin's birthday. She decided that she wanted to take my idea and have a lime on the boardwalk with friends and family. We orignally planned to meet at 7 p.m but as girls and also trinidadians we are never early lol. So we all didn't meet up until 9 p.m. We then made our way down and stopped at a gas station so we could buy some stuff at the quick shop. We got to the location and we immediately ate before we started having any kind of alcoholic beverage. We were playing music and talking. We also started walking along the boardwalk as well and just was having a great time. I had a really great night despite my cousins teasing me with a dead cockroach lol. We got home at 4 in the morning and I didn't wake up till 11 that day.

School starts back on Monday. I only have one class to do this semester. I am doing over my management class. For the short semester one class is two days. So my class is on Mondays and Wednesdays. I hope all goes well. Hope you all have a productive week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...