Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day in the life #1: What My Typical Saturday Looks Like



I forgot to take out a picture of my breakfast but I just had milk and cereal.

1. I always watch my clothes on a Saturday morning. I never have a lot because when I get home I bathe and put on pajamas.

2. I was waiting on the clothes to spin dry in the washing machine. So I decided to listen to some music and also catch up on YouTube videos.

3. I was watching one of my favourite vloggers Jayla Koriyan. I am obsessed with her videos. I love how real she. I can honestly relate to her.

4. After I had a bath and washed my hair. For my birthday I had in weave and I left it in for 2 weeks. It was time to take it out. My hair was very dusty and the weave was started to get tangled up.

5. I had lunch which my mom cooked because I don't know how to. I know it's ridiculous. I am 22 years old and I don't know how to cook. But I honestly want to learn.

6. I have one more final tomorrow. So I have been studying for it. It is Statistics. One of the hardest maths classes I have ever had.

7. I also had to do an online exam for my Statistics class. So I was using both the desktop, laptop and my notes to help out.

This week has been pretty challenging for me. I had a few depressing days but I have thought about the stuff that is bothering me and I have decided to make a change. I just want to let you all know that you must never put anyone down because you never know what they may be going through. They could have the biggest smiles on their face and be hurting the most. I know because I do this a lot. Have a great week. Always remember that you are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...