Monday, June 1, 2015

Movie Review: Pitch Perfect 2




Last weekend (Saturday), my neighbour invited me to go see a movie with him but I wasn't sure if I would be able to go because I had a hair appointment that day. I was scheduled for 11 but my hairdresser didn't start till 1 p.m. I got home at 6:30 p.m. But my neighbour said that he borrowed a car and he had it until the next morning. Even though I was tired after a long day I still decided to go because I wouldn't have to worry about travelling back home late at night.

I told him upfront that I wanted to see Pitch Perfect 2. I loved the first part. Especially the cup song and of course fat amy. Lol.

Pitch Perfect 2 was great. I loved it. It had a lot of comedy pieces in it. Fat Amy was also a big highlight in the movie as well. She never ceases to amaze me with her acting. It was truly amazing. The song choices in the movie was well put together as well. They also sang the cup song and I had a big grin on my face and was silently singing along while they were singing it. I hope my neighbour didn't notice. Lol. I recommend seeing Pitch Perfect 2. It is a chick flick so maybe it's best to carry your girl friends rather than your guy friend or boy friend. My neighbour was pretty cool about it though. He actually enjoyed it.

I hope you all have a great week ahead. Stay focused on your dreams and they will become a reality.


1 comment:

  1. I have yet to see Pitch Perfect 2 but I think I will have to. I enjoyed the first one, so why not !

    xx, Charlie
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...