Sunday, June 21, 2015

Movie Review: San Andreas



Good Morning. Happy Father's Day to all the dads and to the mothers who play the role as well. Last night I went on a double date with my best friend and her boyfriend and I carried the guy I am currently dating. We decided to watch the movie San Andreas. Where do I begin? It was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was really eye opening. It just goes to show what people experience during earthquakes and how horrible it could be and how many lives are lost as well. I highly recommend seeing it. I love the rock. He is one of the best actors of all time. I rate this movie 10 out of 10. It was just that good. Words cannot even explain. It was a mix of comedy, suspense and it also had some emotional scenes in it. 

I hope you all have a great Sunday. I am spending it with my family this afternoon. Every year we have a gathering. It is a tradition for us.

Have a productive week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...