Monday, July 6, 2015

It's official (Date #2)

Good Morning guys and Happy Monday. Once again another week starts. I can't believe we are in July already. Time is going by so fast lately. Before you blink your eyes it will be Christmas. I'm trying to enjoy life one day at a time. I met someone online about a month ago. On Saturday was our second date and even though it was kind of fast we made it official. Time doesn't mean a thing. I am really happy and I'm definitely looking forward to our relationship.

On Saturday we visited a mall that we both have never been to. It's called Movietowne. But because we didn't know our way around we just saw a movie and we had something to eat. We went and see Ted 2 (Movie review coming soon) and we had subway. So soon after we left there we went to the park to have some quiet time with each other. And it was there we made things official and we wanted to take pictures but it was already dark and we were a little sweaty and drenched because we walked through the rain. I had a great time with him and I could see that he means well and this relationship is totally going to be different from the rest of my relationships.


My look for our date




No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...