Sunday, July 12, 2015

Movie Review: Ted 2



Last weekend I saw Ted 2 with my boyfriend it was one of the most hilarious movies I have seen. Usually when they have a sequel to a movie it does never be as good as the first but not this time. 

To sum of the movie the law didn't recognise Ted as being a real person so they stripped him of his marriage license, job, etc. So he had to fight them in court to prove he was.

My boyfriend has never seen the first one so he was sceptical of seeing part 2 but in the end he really liked it. He definitely wants to see the first part.

I honestly rate this movie 10 out of 10. It was really good. 

Have a great Sunday and a fantastic week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...