Monday, July 27, 2015

My cousin's surprise birthday party

Hey guys. On Friday was my cousin's 20th birthday, his girlfriend and his mom decided to have a surprise b'day party for him. They organized his family members and his friends to come for around 9 p.m. They also bought roti, snacks and drinks. But there was an incident in our country so he ended up coming home before the surprise to check on his mother so he saw everything but his girlfriend wasn't there so he just wanted to pretend like if he was surprised so he girlfriend wouldn't feel bad. So with the incident not everyone came but whoever did acted like if they didn't knew he already came so when he and his girlfriend came in the door we surprised him as normal. It was a great night. I didn't get home until 4 a.m in the morning. I didn't get any pictures because I don't have a camera and my phone doesn't take out pictures good at night. I can't seem to get the setting on the camera to work so I hope to get one soon.

My week didn't start off good so I'm a little upset but I hope you all are having a good week.
The next time I post we will be in August so I hope to be having some better content to post. I want to keep up with this because I really like doing it. It's a hobby for me so I want to step up my game a little bit with better content.

I also want another hobby to pick up because I have been really bored lately. I just go to work, watch a lot of television series, YouTube videos, blog and go to school. I do hang out with my friends and my bf but i still wanted a hobby I was thinking about doing YouTube like vlogging but i don't have a camera even though I could use my phone but it might take a while to get use to doing that.

But hopefully I will figure out something soon.


What I wore to the party

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...