Sunday, July 19, 2015

Quotes of Wisdom #3



For a while now I have been experiencing so much pain and hurt in my life. I have been feeling depressed like if everything is just coming to an end. But that is life and we have to deal with it. A lot of things happen so you could learn how to be sad and appreciate things when they are happy or when u are going through hard times to appreciate when things are financially great. God doesn't give us more that we can handle. We must keep pushing forward. Things will get better. It's been three years I have been single and I never ever thought I might have ever been in a relationship again. Things happen when you least expect it too. I am forever grateful that I have met him. I am still unhappy about my job and other stuff. But I'm currently in the process of trying to get another job so I can fix everything else. But things take time. Nothing happens before its time. Always remember to appreciate the little things in life.

I hope you all have a great Sunday and a productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...