Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Day In My Life #2

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great weekend. I utilized my Saturday to run some errands with my best friend. She was going to the movies with her cousin for her birthday so she needed some clothes and I just needed some beauty supplies, shirts and shoes for work. Even though yesterday was a holiday in my country a lot of stores were still opened but were closing like 2 p.m. So we had lots of time to shop around. We literally walked around the town for 4 hours. We bought so much stuff.

After I had a date with my boyfriend. We went to the park in my hometown. I brought a mat, cushions and some snacks and he brought subway and drinks. We laid the mat in the grass under a tree so we would be in the shade. For the rest of the afternoon we laid there, talked, laughed, had some quiet moments while enjoying the scenery and showed a lot of affection to each other. I had a great day with him. I left the park around 7:15. I walked up to my aunt's home and he left to go home.

I went to my aunt's home because my mom and sister was there. So I walked up and met them. They had just went to the shop so they had lollies and ice cream. They bought a nutty royal for me. My favourite ice cream. Soon after we left.

When i got home my bed was in a mess. Everything that I had bought earlier was scattered all over my bed and also the makeup I used earlier because I was late for meeting my boy friend so I was in a rush. I just cleaned up everything  and then I took a bath and had something to eat. After I laid in bed and watched YouTube videos until I was tired.

Right now I'm about to write in my journal. I do it every Sunday. I just like to express my feelings sometimes so that is a good way of doing it and I could also go back and read about all the memories I made. I started it in January and have been doing it ever since.

I hope you all have a productive week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...