Saturday, August 29, 2015

Influenster Review: #SunshineVoxBox

Good Morning and Happy Sunday. I received this box from a company called Influenster. It is the Sunshine Vox Box. The company sends you boxes based on your points to review. Check them out #Influenster #SunshineVoxBox 

Disclaimer: I received these products free for testing purposes only.



I tested each of the products and below I have my own personal views. All opinions are my own.


I tried the Infusium 23 product in my hair a couple of times and it is amazing. It had my hair soft and moist. I fell in love with it immediately.


I am not a fan of almonds but I tasted the Blue Diamond Almonds Sriracha flavoured and I was honestly expecting it to be a lot more spicy. But the more you eat the spicy taste builds up.



I have been a fan of the Sinful Colors brand for a long time now. I own of a few of these and I live by this. This one is in the shade Beverly Hills. It's a nice lilac colour. 


I have extremely dry skin so when I received the Vaseline Spray Moisturizer I was excited to use it. It is amazing. It is honestly moisturizers the skin and the scent is amazing. I would definitely be purchasing this when it finishes.


The Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Cleansing Cloths works amazing. It cleans off the makeup completely but the scent of it is ridiculous. It's an extremely unpleasant smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...