Sunday, August 9, 2015

Nail Trends/ Designs


Good Morning. I hope you all had a great weekend. Lately I have been into the different nail trends/ designs. I want to start doing my own nails soon. When I went to my local beauty supply store they were out of the nails but I bought some other supplies like the nail cutter, the filing board, etc. I am doing it without acrylic because I hate the process of taking off the nails. That is the main reason I decided to do it on my own so I wouldn't have to spend a whole sum of money on it. I don't like keeping on nails for long either. Below is just a few designs I have on my pinterest board.  Follow me on my pinterest account to see a lot more. https://www.pinterest.com/TriniLuluDoll/ 











No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...