Saturday, September 12, 2015

College/University School Supply Haul



The semester started on September 1st. And I just had a few things that I needed to get. I attend a university so I just commute from home to school. I have three classes this semester. On Mondays I have Intermediate Cost Accounting, on Tuesdays I have Intermediate Accounting 1 and on Wednesdays I have Management Information Systems. All are from 5 to 8 p.m.

I bought a new calculator for my accounting classes. I no longer have any Maths classes so I stopped using the scientific calculator. I bought 3 notebooks and 3 folders for each of my classes. I bought a box of pencils and a few extra pens because I already have. But you lose pens so quickly so I bought a few more just in case. I also bought a one hundred pack of binder paper because I ran out and I bought 2 white board markers because I have a white board to write down important deadlines.

I hope you all have a great school term. The university also decided to close earlier this semester. My last class is on the 9th of December but they usually close like 2 or 3 days before Christmas Eve. So I am super excited about that because I will be getting more free time to get things done. And as a Trinidadian we always do everything last minute. Lol. 

I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...