Saturday, September 12, 2015

Independence Day

Good Morning. On August 31st my country of Trinidad and Tobago celebrated 53 years of Independence. In different areas of the country there is fireworks but this year I didn't go to see anything. My family had a sale with food, drinks and cutters at our home. Most of the day was spent at home with them.

In the afternoon I met with my boyfriend after he finished work. We went to Burger King and had something to eat and at the very last minute we decided to go to Ruby Tuesday to have drinks. He opted for a regular heinekin beer and I bought a strawberry daiquiri. He also bought coconut shrimp but I was fulled from the burgers so I didn't have any. The night turned out pretty good.






No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...