Sunday, September 20, 2015

Nail Polish Collection

Good Morning everyone & Happy Sunday. Today I wanted to you show my nail polish collection. When I decided to do this I realized that a lot of them were old, finished or gotten hard so I threw away a lot in this process. Below is what I had left so hopefully soon I shall be adding some more to it. 

Sadly the weekend is over and tomorrow is Monday once again. Luckily for me on Thursday is a holiday called Republic Day and I will be taking Friday off to run some errands so this week will be a pretty short week for me. I hope you all have a very productive week ahead.

Wet 'n' Wild
No. 53 & 51


Sinful Colors
983 Beverly Hills & 323 Feeling Great


Jordana
961 Fuchsia Flicker (pink)


Santee & L.A. Girl
M16 Angel Red & GNL840 Darkness


Avon
Length and strength complex, violetta, mosaic effects top coat & N619 gleaming gold or rutilant


KleanColor
108 Top Coat, 38 Twinkly Love, 281 Cosmic Blue, 5 Black & 36 Sparkly Purple


China Glaze
1193 Whirled Away, 1172 When Stars Collide, 1210 Cosmic Dust, 1281 Fang-Tastic, 1087 Ride The Waves & 1133 Roguish Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...