Monday, October 5, 2015

OOTD (Annual Church Harvest)


Good Morning everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend as I did. On Saturday morning I had to pick up a delivery from a store, then I went in our capital city and did some shopping for my church harvest and then I had another delivery to pick up after. I then came home and rested for a couple of hours. In the night I went and spend some time with my best friend Brandon. I haven't seen him in a month so I took that opportunity I had. 

On Sunday was my church annual harvest. Below is the outfit I wore to attend.

I hope you all have a productive week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...