Friday, November 27, 2015

25 Days of Christmas (Day 5) - Gift Ideas for him

Hey everyone. I gathered five (5) gift ideas that I think will make a great gift for either your boyfriend, husband, brother, dad or maybe just a guy friend.

1.  Watch. Guys love watches. It is a great accessory piece. 



2. Stone Bottle Dispenser. For the men who loves drinking. Maybe you can add some decor to it to make it a little more appealing. 
 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/337629303289011260/



3. Beats by Dre headphones. Men love listening to music whether they are chilling at home or maybe at the gym. This will make a perfect gift for them.



4. Clothing 


5. XBox 360. Guys love games so this will make a great gift. And if they already have one you can purchase the games for them to play.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...