During the cold holiday season we all want something hot to drink or even something alcoholic. Here are a few drinks you can prepare.
1. Sorrel. In my country sorrel juice is known for the christmas season. Ever since I can remember this is what my family and I drink on Christmas Day
2. Ginger Beer - This is also another traditional drink for us during the holidays. It is homemade.
3. Hot Chocolate. Whether it is during the day or the night. This is one of the best drinks. And I will definitely be making it with marshmallows and a chocolate stick
4. Santa Claus-Mopolitan. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/38562140537176318/
5. Christmas Sangria. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/43487952627678354/