Good Morning Everyone. Even though this isn't Christmas related, I still wanted to share this review with you. I have been pretty behind with the 25 Days of Christmas posts because I had finals and I was also preparing for Christmas. So hopefully by tonight I will be able to catch up. I hope you all are having a great Christmas Eve so far.
Disclaimer: I received these products free for testing purposes only.
Check them out #Influenster #SpiceVoxBox
1. Yogi Tea - I am yet to try this tea but I have heard nothing but great things about it.
2. Sinful Colors Shine Gel Tech & Top Coat - I have always been using the Sinful Colors brand so I wasn't suprised about the quality because I already knew it would be great and it defiintely was.
3. SoapBox Shampoo & Conditioner - I have never heard about this brand and I have yet to use it.
4. Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream - I used this product this morning and I loved the texture of it. I am not a fan of the smell, it is very unpleasant.
5. Not Your Mother’s Whip it Up Cream Styling Mousse - I used this product as well this morning and it worked well with my hair texture which is medium coarse.
6. Good Health Veggie Stix - I have tasted this before and it such a great snack. It is a great way to get in your dose of veggies.
7. Foot Petals "Killer Kushionz" - I have yet to try this.
P.S. I forgot to take a picture of the veggie sticks so I just took one from the internet