Thursday, December 24, 2015

25 Days of Christmas (Day 18) - Influenster Review: #SpiceVoxBox


Good Morning Everyone. Even though this isn't Christmas related, I still wanted to share this review with you. I have been pretty behind with the 25 Days of Christmas posts because I had finals and I was also preparing for Christmas. So hopefully by tonight I will be able to catch up. I hope you all are having a great Christmas Eve so far.

Disclaimer: I received these products free for testing purposes only.

 Check them out #Influenster #SpiceVoxBox

1. Yogi Tea - I am yet to try this tea but I have heard nothing but great things about it.

2. Sinful Colors Shine Gel Tech & Top Coat - I have always been using the Sinful Colors brand so I wasn't suprised about the quality because I already knew it would be great and it defiintely was.

3. SoapBox Shampoo & Conditioner - I have never heard about this brand and I have yet to use it.

4. Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream - I used this product this morning and I loved the texture of it. I am not a fan of the smell, it is very unpleasant.

5. Not Your Mother’s Whip it Up Cream Styling Mousse - I used this product as well this morning and it worked well with my hair texture which is medium coarse.

6. Good Health Veggie Stix - I have tasted this before and it such a great snack. It is a great way to get in your dose of veggies.

7. Foot Petals "Killer Kushionz" -  I have yet to try this.

P.S. I forgot to take a picture of the veggie sticks so I just took one from the internet






No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...