Monday, December 7, 2015

25 Days of Christmas (Day 7) - My favourite holiday movies

Good Morning and welcome to a new week. I hope you all had a great weekend. My own was pretty chill. I wanted to share with you all some of my favourite holiday movies.


1. My number 1 movie of all time is This Christmas. My aunt actually bought the dvd as a Christmas present for me years ago when it come out because she knows I love Chris Brown.





2. How the grinch stole Christmas. I have always loved this movie growing up. 




3. Home Alone. If you haven't seen home alone you are missing out. The best movies of all time.





4. The Perfect Holiday. This movie is a really romantic holiday movie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...