Tuesday, December 8, 2015

25 Days of Christmas (Day 8) - 5 tips to get in to the holiday spirit

Hey guys. I know most of you might not be in the Christmas spirit as yet. I am definitely not feeling it lol maybe because I haven't really gotten the time. I have two finals coming up so when it's over I can start to embrace the season. But here are some ideas to help get you in the mood for the upcoming season. 




1. Gingerbread house. In any local grocery the gingerbread house kit can be purchased. It is a fun activity you can do with family and friends while playing christmas music in the background.




2. Advent Calendar. There are a variety of different advent candles. Some has beauty products, chocolate and some are even empty for you to put whatever you want inside them.




3. Christmas Candles. There is just something about having the aroma of a christmas scented candle.




4. Hot Chocolate. For those cold nights, when you are snuggled up in bed, watching youtube videos or maybe even blogging.




5. Create a pinterest board. You can create a pinterest board dedicated towards christmas

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...