Friday, January 1, 2016

25 Days of Christmas (Day 19-25) - Christmas Celebrations

Good Morning Everyone. Seasons Greetings & Happy New Year. I was unavailable to finish the 25 days of Christmas posts as I said I would have on Christmas Eve night. Due to lack of time, I had so much to do when I came home from work that day. I am now finally getting the time to sit down and finish it. I decided to combine the last couple of days because Christmas is already over and I wasn't really taking any pictures. I was more caught up in enjoying the moment. The ones that I did take which most of them are selfies I decided to compile them all here.

From Sunday I would be starting back weekly blogging. So every Sunday look forward to a post.

I hope you all had a great start to the New Year. It is only page 1 of a 366 page book. So I hope you all make the most of it. 

For my New Years celebration, I spent it at home with my family as I do every year. We cook and light fireworks. And about 2-3 hours later we go to bed.

I am looking forward to this year 2016 to see what it holds.

Christmas Day Breakfast: Ham & Bread with Sorrel Juice

Christmas Lunch

Christmas Dinner: Ham & Pastelle with a Shandy



















No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...