Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year Resolutions

Good Morning and Happy New Year. Welcome to 2016. It's a leap year so there is 366 days in the year. So I am sure just like me, we all make resolutions for every year. Some of which we may not accomplish or there are others who don't accomplish non at all like me, lol.

I wanted share with you all some of the things I would love to accomplish in 2016.

1. Lose weight. This is something I wanted to do for the past two years now. I really think doing this would be highly beneficial to me.

2. Graduation. For me school hasn't been an easy road and I know we all can agree when I say this. So I am looking forward to graduation this year.

3. Letting go. I had bad habits in 2015 and I would like to let go of them this year. They are personal so I can't specify what they are. But my mind set for this year is totally different so hopefully it should be easy. But I have relapsed before. 

4. Learn new things. I don't know how to cook which I know is kind of shameful for a 22 year old. But this is also something I want to accomplish as well.

5. Stay focused. This is not much of a resolution. It is more of a goal. We tend to get side tracked by so many things. People doubting us, lack of motivation, failure, etc. So I want to stay focused on the important things and people in my life.

I wish you all the best for the New Year and I hope you all accomplish what you set out to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...