Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review: Coastal Scents 120 Palette One Vs Arista 120 Palette


Good Morning guys and Happy Sunday. The first week of January 2016 has come to an end already. The time is flying by so fast. I have gotten these two palettes over a couple years now and I just wanted to review them. They both have 120 colours but some of the colours are different.


A little more than over a year ago I purchased the Coastal Scents 120 Palette One during the black Friday sale (November 2014). Since then this is the only palette I have really been using. For one I do not own much palettes and they are for my use only. I can honestly say this is a really great palette especially for people who are just starting out with makeup and are on a budget. It has so many colours and the colours are really pigmented. I highly recommend purchasing this and it can be found at the Coastal Scents website.

Last year for my birthday (April 2015), my co-workers got me the Arista 120 Palette. It is a local brand of makeup. The colours are good but they are not pigmented as much. It is a great starter palette but I wouldn't really recommend it if you really want the colours to pop. But I do use it from time to time.

Disclaimer: I am not being sponsored. I purchased the Coastal Scents Palette with my own money and the Arista Palette was given to me as a birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...