Sunday, January 17, 2016

Review: Coastal Scents Brushes VS Ambrosia Cosmetics Brushes


A little more than two years ago when I purchased the Coastal scents palette which I did a review on last week, I also purchased three (3) coastal scents brushes. The reason why I only purchased three is because I had already purchased this set of brushes from a local brand called Ambrosia Cosmetics. Every November there is a Caribbean Makeup Artist Trade Show and I purchased it there.




Ever since I purchased the Ambrosia Cosmetics brushes I have been obsessed with it. I used them all the time. They are of great quality for daily use. And it is highly affordable. I purchased it for 200 TT.  I also used the Coastal Scents brushes as well. The prices for these brushes ranges from .50 u.s to 2.50 u.s during the Black Friday sale.  But even after they are pretty cheap. 

I plan on purchasing another set of brushes later on this year as I am trying to expand on the makeup I am currently using. I have never worn foundation so this is one of the items I plan on purchasing as well. So I definitely will need some more brushes. I might try Bh Cosmetics brushes because I have heard a lot of great things about this brand or I may purchase more Coastal Scents brushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...