Saturday, February 13, 2016

Carnival 2k16

Good Morning. I didn't have a post last week Sunday (Carnival Sunday) because I came home around after 1 in the afternoon from working in a fete. So I decided this week I will have two posts up. Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th of February was Carnival. Just like last year, this year I worked for the Carnival season. I worked at a couple of fetes. On Carnival Sunday I went to the capital of Port of Spain when I came from the fete, I went with my family members to see Kiddies Carnival. It was great. Overall I had a great Carnival season. I plan on partying plus also working for Carnival 2017 once god spears life.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...