Thursday, February 4, 2016

Guayaguayare Beach

Hey, Good Morning Guys and welcome to a new day, a new week and a new month. It is unbelievably crazy to know that we are already in February. The new year of 2016 has just started and a month has already gone by.

On Sunday my cousin had her Christmas lime at her home in Guayaguayare. Yes I know Christmas is already over. But it ain't over for my family until we visit all the houses lol. Sunday was the last though. My cousin lives close to the beach so you just have to walk through a track at the back of the house.

I had the most amazing day on Sunday. My aunt hired a maxi for the family. It was jokes all the way to Guayaguayare and back. Even though my cousin had her Second Saturday and Baptism there this was my first time being there. I was unable to attend the both times. I really enjoyed myself and it has been forever since I went to the beach so it was much needed. 

I hope you all had a great weekend and a great start to the new week/day/month.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...