Monday, February 29, 2016

Poetic Justice Braids

Good Morning guys and welcome to a brand new week. Today is the 29th of February which makes it a leap year. We got an extra day in the year so make the most of it. Sadly I will be spending it at work and class today lol. But I hope you all are doing something much more exciting than I am.

When I took out the straight coloured weave I had in for Carnival I washed my hair and I did braids. These kind of braids are considered to be Poetic Justice Braids. The following pictures are just different ways I have styled them so far. I have used 3 and 3/4 packs of Super X Braids in the colour 1 which is black. Rubber band was used at the beginning of the plait. I placed the hair in boiling hot water so it can seal the ends and make the hair lighter. After it was cut to a desired length.

I hope you all had a great day and a productive week.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...