Monday, March 7, 2016

New Piercings (Nose & Industrial)


Good Morning. Welcome to a new week. For the past couples of weeks I have been contemplating on getting my nose re-pierced and also getting my industrial done. On Friday night, I finally came to a decision so Saturday morning I got up and went to the piercing studio that I had previously went to before.

Nose Piercing - I had my nose pierced twice before. The first time my job wasn't allowing it even though other members had it before and there were others who did it after me as well. So from removing the piercing it wasn't healing so I took it out. The second time the nose ring wasn't staying in. It kept coming out and eventually I lost the nose ring when I was sleeping. So after a year I decided to pierce it once again. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm lol. Even though the guy numbed the area it still hurt when it was getting done. On a level of 1-10 being 10 the most painful I would say a 5. 

Industrial Piercing - I was genuinely so scared about doing this piercing. I didn't know what to expect. I watched a couple of videos on it before I decided to do it. Again the guy numbed the area and I actually didn't feel a thing. Like nothing at all. I would honestly give it a 1. Now that it has been more than a day it only hurts when I clean it or my hair bounces it. But it was so easy to get done. I was worried about nothing. 

I am in love with both of them. I don't want to live my life wishing that I should have done certain things. So I hope you guys take note. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Have a safe and blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...