Thursday, March 24, 2016

Review: Duo Eyelash Adhesive Glue


Good Morning. Happy Easter. I hope you all are enjoying your day whether you are at the pool, beach or just at home.

A couple of weeks ago i bought the duo eyelash adhesive glue because i have heard so much good reviews about it. But when i tried it, it was burning my eyes really badly. I tried it about three times just in case i was using too much but i had the same reaction each time. I was really disappointed because i spent $50 TT for it and I couldn't carry it back because it was past 7 days. 

I wouldn't recommend using this glue. I think maybe it was too strong. In the next couple of days i will be purchasing another glue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...