Monday, May 16, 2016

Movie Reviews: Perfect Match & Barbershop: The Next Cut


PERFECT MATCH



When the trailer for the Perfect Match premiered I was sold on seeing this movie. It had a bunch of my favourite actors/actresses put together in one show. I decided to take my mom to go see it. The movie was full of comedy & romance. I love Dascha Polanco in Orange is The New Black so I was excited to see her in this movie and she was great. The movie was a bit short though, I was expecting more and I thought the ending would have been different. But I still enjoyed it. I would rate it a 7/10.



BARBERSHOP: THE NEXT CUT




I had the same reaction when I saw the trailer for this movie. I was sold & it had my favourite actors/actresses. I went with my mom, my sister & some of her school friends. Nicki Minaj was the highlight of this movie. Every scene she was in she had me laughing. I also like the message the movie portrayed as well. They were speaking about the challenges African Americans face on a daily basis. It was an inspiring & uplifting movie. I would rate it 7/10.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...