Thursday, June 2, 2016

40 Beauty Questions Tag

Hey, guys. I decided to do another tag for you to get to know me a little bit more. This one is based more on my beauty regimen. 
SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice – I wash my face before I go to sleep and after I wake up.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have dry skin
-What is your current facial wash?
My current facial wash is Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do but not as often.
-What brand do you use?
I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub
-What moisturizer do you use?
I use the Arista Facial Moisturizer
-Do you have freckles?
No I don't
-Do you use eye cream?
No I don't
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No I don't have acne and I never did.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
I don't use foundation because I personally think I don't need it. But I did want coverage so I decided to do some research and I found out that BB Cream was a lighter foundation. So I use the Maybelline BB Cream.
-How about concealer?
I only use concealer for my eyebrows. I use the La Girl Pro Concealer in Beautiful Bronze.
-Do you know your undertone color?
No I don't
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I am obsessed with them.
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I know I am suppose to but I have been using the same mascara for over three years and it works great. But i recently purchased a new one. 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Ruby Kisses
-Sephora or MAC?
I have not been to any
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No I don't
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use the Sacha Eye Adhesive but I plan on trying another product. I recently purchased the milani.
-For the face?
I use the L.A Girl Pro Prep Primer
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I don't have one
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use pencil eyeliner
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I never poked my eye with an eyeliner pencil
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I have never used them before. But I have seen them in videos and they look super pigmented. I plan on buying them in the near future
-Do you use mineral makeup?
No I don't
-What is your favorite lipstick?
I only own two lipsticks from Jordana. My favourite of the two is the Jordana Fiesta
-How about lipgloss?
My favourite is the Avon Plum Craze
-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't use blush
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No I don't
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I do
-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
It doesn't have any outlets in my country
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes I have considered taking classes. 
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No I am not
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
It is not a crime but it is a new trend. Make up Artists/ Gurus are putting highlighter on their nose and at the top of their lip. I hate that. Growing up I never wanted my nose to be shiny so I honestly don't understand why that is a trend now
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like colorful shades of make up
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Rihanna always has great make up
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Brown powder for my face
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
In fact I do that a lot. I only apply makeup when I need to. 
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes I look great
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I haven't tried much brands so I can't say
-What do you think of Makeup?
It should not be the essential in one’s life. I use makeup to enhance my features, not to change anything I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...