Monday, June 6, 2016

Youtube Tag - 50 Random facts about me


I decided to do a youtube tag so you all can get to know me a little bit more.

50 Questions Tag! Here are the questions and my answers:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes I was name after the famous singer Shanice Wilson


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cried about a week ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes I love my handwriting

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken Bacon

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course I would be

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No not very much

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell no....I would be too scared

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cini Minis

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No i don't

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes I am very strong...I bounce back pretty fast in very hurtful situations

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookies & Cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The first thing I notice is their personality

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight which I am currently working on

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
 I miss my ex. I speak to him often. I see & spend time with him as well but not as much. We remained close friends when we broke up.

18. WHAT IS THE SPARK FEATURE THAT HAS HELPED YOU THE MOST?
Teen Mom

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chennet & pineapple chow

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Drake - One dance

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple...it's my favourite colour

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of Subway lol, Timeless perfume, pizza

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My cousin

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don't watch sports. I am not a fan.

27. HAIR COLOR?
A mixture of black & brown. This happened as a result of relaxing my hair so the chemicals changed the colour

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Barbershop: The Next Cut

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Green

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Black Forest Cake

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I am not reading any at the moment.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The print of the name of the store I bought it from. Super 10 lol

41. ANY TATTOOS?
No

42. FAVORITE SONG?
Popcaan - Feel Good....I love dancehall music
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
None

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME IN 2016? 
I haven't been far from home this year

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I could sing.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Trinidad & Tobago

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Trinidad & Tobago

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
White!

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I don't own one

50. ANY PETS?
I have one dog named Comet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...