Monday, August 15, 2016

5 life hacks for back to school


Good Morning. It is almost time for back to school. In my country all schools start the same day which is the first monday in September. I want to share with you all some back to school life hacks that definitely worked for me.


1. When I am learning something I speak to myself as if I am teaching it. It helped me to remember it as I was speaking it out loud.



2. Always have an emergency kit. You never know when you will need something last minute whether it is the time of the month or you have a headache. 



3. Have a homework caddy. This sound kind of childish but it can be used by anyone whether they are in a college or it can even be used be in a home office. When it time for me to do homework or a list I am always looking for a pencil or pen and I can never find one. So to be more organized you can have a homework/desk caddy.



4. You can put a picture of your class schedule as your lock screen for the first few weeks of school.



5. You can colour code your notebook to easily grab the right one.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Moview Review: Get Out

This movie was the most talked about movie when it came out and I just had to see what the hype was about. One of the best decisions I ha...