Monday, August 15, 2016

Embarrasing School Story



In the light of the upcoming new school term, I would like to share with you all an embarrassing school story from the first primary school I attended.


One morning when i was in standard 3, i had fitness cereal for breakfast and im not sure if i ate too much but when i got to school i was feeling upset and the assembly was going on so i didn't know what to do so i just stood there and i vomited infront the entire assembly and everybody just stared at me. Until one of my friends rushed me to the back of the school where the sinks were to help me clean up. A while after my form teacher carried me to the staff room and helped me clean up the rest. It was so embarassing lol.


I know it was a pretty short story but when it was happening it felt like the embarrassment wouldn't end. I hope you all have a great new school term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD: A Touch Of Blue

This is definitely a great look for a summer night out. It's more on the smokey side with a hint of gold in the corner.  I actually ...