Monday, September 26, 2016

Beauty Wish List

Lately I have been getting more into makeup. I have been watching many YouTube videos and practicing on my own. During that time I have been making a list of the products that I want to purchase. So I decided that I would share them with you guys.

Modern renaissance palette
Tartelette in bloom palette
Take me to brazil palette
Urban decay electric palette
Morphe 35n - 35 matte palette
Anastasia that glow highlighter kit
Juvia's place nubian 2 palette
Juvia's place masquerade palette
Morphe fall into frost palette
Bh cosmetics 36 pc ultimate brush set
Smashbox always on matte lipstick in True Grit
Ambrosia Cosmetics pressed glitter
Maybelling spider effect mascara
Loreal telescopic mascara
Kylie Jenner lip kits in true brown k, Mary Jo k and kourt k
Sacha buttercup powder
Beauty blender
Huda beauty palette

I know I am late on many of these things but I still want to purchase them.

*I am writing this post from my phone because I sent my computer to get fixed. So when it is returned I will edit this post and insert pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD: A Touch Of Blue

This is definitely a great look for a summer night out. It's more on the smokey side with a hint of gold in the corner.  I actually ...