Saturday, October 15, 2016

Confessions of a YouTube Addict


I have been single for the past year so I have had a lot of down time. So all I have been really doing is watching YouTube videos. I know it sounds bad but it's basically my hobby. I enjoy watching videos of random people adventures and seeing what they do on a regular basis. My favourite kind of Youtube videos is vlogs. At first it started off as makeup which I have been really getting back into lately so vlogs is basically on the same level as that. But I watch other stuff as well like morning routines, hauls, getting ready with me and comical videos. 

When I used to work I would watch videos all day. At that job I never really had much to do so I had a lot of spear time on my hands. But I enjoy watching videos and catching up with other people as they go about their day because I feel like I don't really have a great life, I don't really enjoy it as much. A lot is going on so it's had to be happy but I am thankful for life. So by watching these videos it takes my mind off of everything.

Now that I am unemployed I have even more time on my hands so go figure. 

Here are some of the Youtubers I have been obsessed with lately. You should definitely check them out:-

  • Alisha Marie


  • Niki and Gabi



















  • PetiteSue Divinitii



  • Jayla Koriyan



  • Amber Martin






















  • Kayla Lashae previously known as akaydoll


  • Sparkle Marie


  • Aaliyah Jay
















  • Nicole Guerriero




















  • EclecticNista & EclecticJr - They are two separate Youtube channels but they are mother and daughter so I decided to just put them together as one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD: A Touch Of Blue

This is definitely a great look for a summer night out. It's more on the smokey side with a hint of gold in the corner.  I actually ...