Sunday, October 9, 2016

What it is like having penpals


Some years ago I was really bored at home and I wanted to pick up a hobby so I decided to try snail mail. So I checked out interpals.net. And ever since I have been writing letters to people from different parts of world. As a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago I can tell you that their is not much things to do in this country. So I really wanted a hobby that would not pick up too much time.

In this modern day I know a lot of people don't partake in stuff like this but I enjoying doing it. I get to meet amazing peole, hear amazing stories and learn about a lot of different cultures. It could become a bit time consuming sometimes but I still love it. 

I definitely want to start sending gifts and postcards as well. It's an amazing feeling when you receive something from someone so I definitely want to start doing that. You all should definitely check out interpals if you are interested in stuff like that.

These are just some of the letters I have received

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moview Review: Get Out

This movie was the most talked about movie when it came out and I just had to see what the hype was about. One of the best decisions I ha...