Thursday, November 3, 2016

Ombre Grey Hair


The entire year of 2016 I decided to give my hair a break from relaxer because my hair was extremely damaged so I had in weaves and braids all year round. I am a very experimental person when it comes to changing up my hair. I like trying new things so I decided to do my hair in ombre grey crochet braids. It was the best decision I ever made. I am so obsessed with this look. I know many people wouldn't use grey because it is a weird colour to put in your hair. But I loved it. I only had it in my hair for a month because my roots was growing out really fast and the black was showing up plenty. But this is definitely a colour I will want to put back in my hair. I got countless stares with this hair colour some were positive, some were not. But everybody's fashion sense is totally different.

I highly recommend if you really like something whether it is a hair colour or an outfit despite what people may think or say just own it. Do you. Everybody has different opinions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...