Monday, November 14, 2016

Would You Rather Beauty Tag


Would You Rather Beauty TAG!!!


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

I would rather nice hair and no makeup because your hair makes a big difference to the way you look and I have done this many times.


2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would rather shave my eyebrows because it could be drawn on.


3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

I would rather shop at Sephora because they are more affordable and they also have a wider range of stuff.


4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

I would rather have an 80's perm


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

I would rather have an overdone blush because I just hate seeing that obvious foundation line look.


6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

I would rather wear biker shorts they obviously look nicer lol.


7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

I would rather have weird tan lines that isn't bad if you think of it.


8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

I would rather a bad haircut that will be easier to hide.


9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

I would rather twitter because I am hardly ever on twitter but I like on youtube.


10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

I can give up mascara because it has eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...