Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas + What I'm looking forward to in 2017

Christmas as always has just been the same for the past couple of years. It felt to me like it was just another day. I didn't really take any pictures because nothing really happened. 

The year of 2016 wasn't good for me at all. There were a lot more downs than ups in 2016. But I am thankful for being alive and well and being able to see another year.

Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a blast last night bringing in the new year. As always I bring it in at home with family.

I finished my last class last semester so I am officially finished with school. Now I can dedicate my time to something else. I have been unemployed for the past three months so that is definitely the first thing on my list. This year will be a year of relaxation for me. I don't plan on going back to school any time soon. After I get financially stable I definitely want to start going to the gym. I also want to build my makeup collection and practice a lot more. I can do a lot of things when it comes to makeup but I need a better quality camera so I can take out better pictures. I am hoping to invest in a Iphone 7 this year. I don't want to call these resolutions because I can never stick to them. But I am looking forward to accomplishing them.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...