Monday, December 19, 2016

Semi Annual Favourites


Good Morning and Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope your morning started off great. As usual I always watch the Christmas Day parade and then I just chill in bed until lunch is ready. After my family and I eat lunch some of us go to sleep and some of us just chill. I will be finishing watch the rest of vlogmas videos in my YouTube subscription box. As I get older I have stopped getting gifts so I didn't get anything. But I hope everyone got what they wanted and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

As the year is coming to an end I wanted to share with you guys my semi annual favourites video styled. I hope you all enjoy.

At the end of the video I added in a clip of my makeup brushes that I ordered from Bh Cosmetics that I am completely obsessed with.







No comments:

Post a Comment

New Products (Hair & Face)

I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...